How Fresh Is Your Home?
We want our homes to shine and sparkle and smell fresh all the time. With companies pushing for 99.9% disinfection and homes that constantly smell like flowers, we end up buying a variety of home-cleaning products for every day use, ranging from disinfectants to aerosol room sprays. However, what most of us don’t realise is that we’ve got the very concept of ‘fresh homes’ itself wrong. Fresh homes are actually those that are well ventilated, and let in plenty of fresh air.
The products that we believe will make our homes fresh are actually chemicals that will make the air in our homes toxic.
Household chemicals like floor cleaners, kitchen cleaners, disinfectant sprays, detergents, tile cleansers, toilet stain removers, glass sprays, detergents, washing liquids, bleaching agents, pesticides, fungicides, liquid mosquito repellents and air fresheners contain VOCs or Volatile Organic Compounds that spew chemical fumes like acetone, benzene and formaldehyde into the air. VOCs are extremely dangerous as they evaporate into the air as we use them and cause serious respiratory problems like:
How can you prevent VOCs from affecting your family’s health?
Call 66-99-108 for life threatening accidents, poisoning, heart attack, strokes and paediatric emergencies. Our ambulances are mobile ICUs on wheels, manned by trained personnel.
Of the 24 state-of-the-art operating theatres, 12 are already functional. The first totally integrated OTs in Kerala, these spacious theatres provide modern technology that facilitates collaborative work.