Dr. Sunil Roy T N
An Interventional Cardiologist with more than 14 years of experience, Dr. Sunil Roy is an expert in invasive and non-invasive management of heart diseases and disorders in adults. Trained at some of the finest medical institutes in India, Austria and the United States, his areas of special interest include coronary interventions, cardiac imaging and advanced treatment for heart failure.
DM in Cardiology (GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi) | MD in Internal Medicine (IPMER, Pondicherry) | MBBS (TD Medical College, Alleppey)
- Advanced training in Echocardiography (Vienna, Austria)
- Specialised training in Interventional Cardiology (Washington General Hospital, Washington DC)
- Fellowship in Global Clinical Scholars Research Training (GCSRT) Programme of Harvard Medical School
- Coronary angiography
- All angioplasty procedures
- Stress test, transthoracic
- Cardiac imaging
- Transoesophageal echocardiography
- Holter monitoring
- Cardiac screening and preventive cardiology
- Consultant Interventional Cardiologist, Belhoul Speciality Hospital, Dubai
- Specialist Cardiologist, Belhoul Speciality Hospital, Dubai
- Senior Resident in Cardiology, GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Lecturer in Cardiology, Medical College, Calicut
- Fellow of European Society of Cardiology
- American College of Cardiology
- Indian College of Cardiology
- Published 25+ peer reviewed articles.
- Peer reviewer for journals including International Journal of Cardiology, Indian Heart Journal and Journal and British Journal of Medicine and Medical Research.
- Involved in research projects including echocardiographic techniques for valve area determination and thrombosis in mitral stenosis.
Proficient in Malayalam, English, Hindi.