Dr. Sarath Menon
A Neurologist/General Physician with more than 6 years of cumulative experience, Dr. Sarath Menon is an expert in management of neurological diseases and disorders. Trained at some of the finest institutes in India, Netherlands and the United Kingdom, his focus areas are peripheral nerve disease management and Autonomic Neurology.
Specialty Certificate Examination in Neurology (Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdom) | Fellow of European Board of Neurology (European Board of Neurology, UEMS, Amsterdam, Netherlands) | Fellowship in Autonomic Neurology &PNS (Academic Medisch Centrum, University of Amsterdam) | DM in Neurology,(Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi) | DNB in Neurology (National Board of Examinations, New Delhi) | MD in Internal Medicine (Govt. Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore) |DNB in Internal Medicine (National Board of Examinations, New Delhi) | MBBS (Govt. Medical College, Kottayam)
Expertise & Experience
- One of the few Neurologists in the region with board certification and training from India, European Union and United Kingdom.
- Recipient of International Travel Fellowships by International Society of Internal Medicine, Sweden and World Federation of Neurology.
- Visiting Consultant Neurologist, NMC Health Care, Sharjah, UAE.
- Assistant Professor & Head of Department, Sree Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Ernakulam
- Clinical Director & Consultant Neurologist, Sarada Hospital, Kochi
- Senior Resident - Neurology Residency Program, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi
- Resident - Internal Medicine, Govt. Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore
- Rural Health Officer, Community Health Centre, Alappuzha
- Research on ‘Endothelial Dysfunction In Diabetes’ accepted by the American Academy of Clinical Endocrinology and presented at ENDO 2015, San Diego, United States.
- One among the two Indians who presented at the prestigious World Congress of Internal Medicine 2014 held at Seoul, Korea.
- Research work on autonomic neurology presented at World Congress of Neurology 2017 at Kyoto, Japan.
- Member of review committee of ENDO conferences organized by Endocrine Society, United States and American Diabetes Association, in the field of neuro-endocrinology & diabetic neuropathy.
- Published research articles in peer reviewed journals.
- Recipient of prestigious Indian Academy of Neurology Travel Fellowship Award 2018.
- Proficient in English, Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil.