Dr Bijan John Zachariah
A General Physician with more than 17 years of experience, Dr. Bijan John Zachariah is an expert in diagnosis and management of health problems in adults including infectious diseases, chronic and acute conditions that affect internal organs, lifestyle/metabolic diseases and arthritis. His areas of special interest include geriatrics, snake envenomation and management of diabetes and hypertension. Dr. Bijan John Zachariah is also trained in management of emergencies and critical care medicine.
MD in Internal Medicine (MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore) | MBBS (JJM Medical College, Davangare)
- MOSC Medical College, Kolencherry, Kerala
- Reem Medical and Diagnostic Center, Sharjah, UAE
- Ranny Marthoma Medical Centre, Pathanamthitta, Kerala
- Govt. Medical College, Thrissur, Kerala
- Priya Medical Center, Palakkad, Kerala
- Little Flower Hospital, Angamaly, Kerala
Proficient in English, Malayalam.