Dr. Ananthakrishna Bhat V
A Plastic Surgeon and Podiatrist with more than 22 years of experience, Dr. Ananthakrishna Bhat is an expert in diabetic foot surgery, limb salvage surgery, reconstructive hand trauma surgery and plastic surgery. Trained at some of the finest medical institutes in India and Germany, he specialises in advanced surgical techniques for limb preservation in diabetic patients, with strong focus on avoiding amputation.
MCh in Plastic Surgery (Institute for Research and Rehabilitation of Hand &Department of Plastic Surgery, Stanley Medical College, Chennai) | DNB in General Surgery (National Board of Examinations, New Delhi) | MS in General Surgery (Government Medical College, Mysore) | MBBS (Stanley Medical College, Chennai)
Special Training in Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery, Hamburg, Germany.
- Consultant Podiatric & Plastic Surgeon - Silverline Hospital for Diabetes, Thyroid & Endocrinology, Kochi
- Assistant Professor General Surgery & Visiting Consultant Plastic Surgeon - Government Medical College, Ernakulam
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Sree Sudheendra Medical Mission. Kochi
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon, City Hospital, Kochi
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon, , Krishna Hospital, Kochi
- Assistant Professor in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Kasturba Medical College Hospital, Manipal
Published research articles in peer reviewed journals
Proficient in English, Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Tulu